- Where do materials ship from?
All shipments originate in the US.
Product may ship from:
Henagar, AL 35978
Bolingbrook, IL 80007-3567
Salt City, UT 84104-4702
Tacoma, WA 98409-7630
- What is the standard lead time?
This is a variable question. Lead times are given at time of quote. We have millions of pounds of inventory in four strategically placed warehouses ready to ship.
- Are we able to drop ship to my customer’s location?
- Is there a drop ship fee?
- Can I pick this up?
If prescheduled by the distributor, Yes.
- Can we match competitor pricing?
Please speak with a customer service representative by calling 256.657.5197
- Can we cut in half for UPS shipments?
- Where can I find spec and safety data sheets?
Click here to visit our Downloads page.
- Where can I find machining recommendations for your product?
Click here for our Fabrication Guide.
- Can Polymer Industries supply finished product and/or assembled parts?
Yes, to customer specifications only with provided drawings.
- What are the standard tolerances?
The Industry standard is +/- 10% for thickness and compression molded product and +/- 6% for extruded.
- What is your warranty?
Polymer Industries guarantees the product to be within the tolerances, color and size ordered. Polymer Industries makes no warranties expressed or implied, with respect to the use of such information or the use of the specific material identified herein in combination with any other material or process, and assumes no responsibility therefore.
- What are the standard colors for UHMW sheet and rod?
Click here for our UHMW brochure
- Do you have samples of this product?
Yes, you can request samples on any of our product pages.
- How many sheets to a skid?
This varies by the gauge and size of the material. For example: ¼” is 40 per skid of 4‘x 10’, ½” is 20 per skid of 4’x10’ 2500 pounds per skid
- Are custom colors available?
Yes, custom color matching is available for a fee and we have a wide variety of standard colors.
- How to clean the product?
Most of our products can be cleaned with standard household disinfectants. Please test a small area to be sure there are no issues.
- Are your products FDA complaint?
FDA compliance depends on the product and its additives such as color. We do have many products that are FDA compliant such as Densetec Cutting Board.
- Do your products meet specific ASTM standards?
Materials used to make our products are tested to ASTM standards. Click here to find the products Typical Properties page for more info on ASTM tests
- Do we buy back product?
Click here for more info on our Sustainability initiative
- Is your product RoHS and Reach compliant?